Sunday, July 4, 2010

Cracked iPhone? [Singapore]

Hello everyone!

Recently, when I was in a hurry, I dropped my iPhone, causing a big crack on it.

ouch.


We spend $50 on original cases and screen protectors from the Apple retail shops. But don't expect the best quality.

Should your phone get a crack, please note that your warranty will now be void, until you pay for a new one, S$350 for a 32GB iPhone 3GS.

They claim that a brand new iPhone will be given. I was using a new bootrom model previously, and the iPhone I got was a new bootrom model. It is given in a separate box, with just an iPhone inside. IMO, it is a refurbished one that you pay S$350 for.

The Singtel service center is at Exeter Road, it is called Hello@Comcentre. It has almost no queue. I went at 8pm.
For further inquiries, dial 1688. Ask all the questions you have, take all the time you have in the world.

Alternatively, if you have the time and are willing to take the risk of getting outsiders to play with your S$1000 iPhone, you could search on random forums like hardwarezone where there are plenty of people offering iPhone/iPod touch servicing at a cheaper price.

Eldrid

2 comments:

  1. When I found out Id have to wait until July 11, I purchased a Motorola Q, because all the stores were sold out of iPhones. Screen Protectors Wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  2. The soft silicone also acts well as a grip to avoid slipping around. Ipod Screen Protectors Wholesale

    ReplyDelete