Saturday, July 10, 2010

iPhone 4 Jailbroken!

GeoHot has done it again now with the iPhone 4!

Though he will not be releasing his Jailbreak tool and will be saving the exploit for the future... It's ok to most of us as Comex will be releasing his that will be able to Jailbreak all iDevices on iOS4..
Got one of these in the mail today and figured I'd give it a shot.

As far as a release goes, it probably won't happen from me. limera1n is little more than a raindrop on a website; it was never mentioned by me previous to this post. pwned4life is a complete invention of some blogger in a basement somewhere. When I said pwned for life, I was referring to the original iPhone, 3G, and Touch; which of course are, by the aptly named PwnageTool.

Again, please don't ask for release dates. Every person that does makes me want to release a little bit less.

GeoHot.

No comments:

Post a Comment